Karnataka Bank is the twelfth largest bank in the country. Karnataka Bank is an ‘A’ Class Scheduled Commercial Bank headquartered in Mangalore, Karnataka. It has 862 branches and, 1026 ATMs and 454 e-lobbies/mini e-lobbies across 22 states and 2 union territories. The bank has 8,509 employees and 11 million customers across the country. To make banking easier for its customers Karnataka Bank launched its Internet Banking service. It allows its customer to do financial activities on-the-go, without requiring to visit the bank every time.
Karnataka Mobile Banking
Karnataka Bank Mobile banking provides the customer with the facility of transacting money using various digital tools available in the Application. The name of Karnataka Bank mobile application is ‘KBL Mobile’, which is available in iPhone, Android and Windows and provides the following services:
- Find Customer ID
- Loan Account Enquiry
- Manage Payee
- Search IFSC Code
- Deposit Request
- Utility Bill Payment
- Locate Bank Branches
- Mini Statement Request
- Manage Statement Request
- Manage MMID
- Request Debit Card
- New Account Request
- DTH/ Mobile Recharge
- Account Balance Enquiry
- Transfer Payments
- Check Cheque Status
- Other Cheque Services
- Customer Care
Karnataka Bank Mobile Apps and Features
1. KBL Mobile App
- Account Balance Enquiry. IFSC Code Customer Care Details
- Transfer Fund through IMPS, NEFT and RTGS
2. BHIM KBL UPI App
- Virtual Payment Address (VPA) for sending and receiving money
- Two-factor Authentication in just one click.
3. KBL Apna App
- Android OS-based SMS Banking Mobile App
- Enquire about FD rates, Loan Cheque Status etc.
4. KBL mPassBook App
- Check transactions in a digital passbook.
- Available in 12 different languages.
How to Register for Karnataka Bank Mobile Banking App?
Follow the given steps to register in KBL Mobile Application :
- Go to Karnataka branch to register for mobile banking.
- The branch will ask for KYC document to activate the facility.
- After the registration, the customer will get Karnataka Bank Mobile Banking User ID and Mobile Banking PIN through SMS on the registered mobile number.
- Activate the registration from the registered mobile number.
- Change the PIN after the service is activated.
How to Use the Karnataka Bank App?
- Download the KBL Mobile app from Play Store, iOS App Store or Windows Store.
- Type in ‘Customer ID’ and ‘MPIN’ to login to the Karnataka Bank Application.
- After Login, Account Number, Account Balance and other features are visible on the home screen of Karnataka Bank Application.
- Check the Menu by clicking on the top left corner the screen and select among the different services on the application.
- Select the ‘Transfers’ option to transfer funds within the bank or other bank. Payee and MMID can also be managed under the ‘Transfers’ Tab.
- Select the ‘Payment’ option to make any utility bill payment, mobile recharge or DTH connection.
- Select ‘Services’ option to request for a debit card, cheque and deposit services. Investment and request for a new account can also be made with Karnataka Bank application.
- The ‘Notification’ option provides with the facility of receiving notifications regarding transactions made at the bank.
Advantages of Using Karnataka Bank Mobile Banking.
The Karnataka Bank mobile application facilitates banking on-the-go. The customer need not go to the bank to make transactions or to check bank account details. The application has a host of services in a single platform which decreases the work of the account holder. The Karnataka Mobile application is especially beneficial in the time of pandemic where social distancing is a priority and the need of the hour. The application also provides the facility of redressal of problems.
The Karnataka Bank Mobile application is easy to use and one does not need to understand too many terms and formalities. To get access to the mobile application, follow the step by step guide for mobile banking.